 Robotics / Handy Board / 8444
Re: Is Expansion Board Servo Voltage Suppose to Be 9v
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 03:30:33 GMT

    Yes, Fred, the diodes are in place. I Assume that is where I should
start to test for opens, shorts and, bad diodes.
Thanks for the help.

Andy

"Fred G. Martin" <fredm@alum.mit.edu> wrote in message
Do you have the dropping 2n540x diodes in place?  they should drop the
9.6v batt to the 5-6v servo voltage.

Fred