 Robotics / Handy Board / 8375
Re: HELP!!Arrays in IC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 11:20:22 GMT

The free IC does support one-dimensional arrays.

Fred

On Saturday, May 12, 2001, at 12:58 AM, Chris wrote:

From: Chris <burkharc@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Sat May 12, 2001  12:58:03 AM US/Eastern
To: lugnet.robotics.handyboard@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: HELP!!Arrays in IC
Posted-Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 04:58:03 GMT

What version of IC are you using? I know the free version doesn't
support
arrays (at least I don't think so).

Sachin Kothawade wrote:

HI
I have been trying to use arrays in Interactive C with the handybaord.
I have to read from analog inputs 0,1,2 and 3 of the handybaord and put
those values in an array.
so I had written:

int v0=analog(0);
int v1=analog(1);
int v2=analog(2);
int v3=analog(3);
int x[4];
int x[]= {v0,v1,v2,v3};

but when I try to download the file into HB, it gives me a syntax error
around the line in which I am assigning values to my array elements
i.e. the
last line in the code above..if I change the last line to
int x{}= {1,2,3,4}; then it works fine...now that is kinda
weird..that I
cannot assign variables as array elements??

Any help would be greatly appreciated..
Thanks
Sach