  Search Results: fred
 Results 1681 – 1700 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Walmart Clearance?

"sun yun" <solasphere@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GprGnD.6G3@lugnet.com... (...) $50 (...) flow. Where are you? I went by one yesterday and everything was still 25%-30%. Some of this stuff may go to discount Liquidators. Liquidator World puts (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: >>15.2 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES...PLUS $2,000 IN FREE EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE!

(...) I wonder if the mail gateway between lugnet.robotics and the robotics mailing list has outlived its usefulness? I'm not sure either way, but I think it might be worth discussing... XFUT admin.general (as a result of this post, my first to (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water . . .

Hi all, Here's my new (URL) poster>. (URL) Inspired by (URL) Terry Prosper> and (URL) Fred Carcanague>. PLMKWYT, Bruce (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Pic16c84 programming with Handyboard

David, Althuogh I don't have an expansion board either, I am in the middle of testing some code that I wrote to program pi16c84s. Everything seems to be working well, I just want to keep on testiong it before releasing it. I wrote it such that it (...) (28 years ago, 5-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re:

I too was there during the contest though I was not one of the participants. I would like to add that the fire-fighting contest was the very first robot event I have been to. Now I plan to go to some of the other ones this year. Now I know why quite (...) (27 years ago, 23-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) The biggest place I have ever played was the Channel in Boston back in 1988. We decided not to tour to much in Boston because it 'isn't a big college town'. :o) Thankfully, my lead singer didn't open the show with "Hello, Cleveland!" (...) (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: DixieLUG, GMLUG area coverage - a big "?"

Hi, Shiri! Us Oregonians consider ourselves to be in the Pacific Northwest (so do Alaskans, but what do they know? *smirk*) About the only LUG I can think of off the top of me noggin is the PNLTC (Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club), who are based (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Spybotics vs Cricket

Forgive me if this has already been discussed.. I haven't followed all messages here. I was at TLC's presentation of Spybotics at BF. There, it was described as, "the next generation of RCX." Knowing it has 2 sensor inputs and 2 motor outs, I wonder (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Exp Board ETA?

I was wondering whether there was an estimated date for the availability of the said expansion board for the HB... there is a design and schematics for a proposed Exp Board on the web site from February and I remember a thread of discussion and (...) (27 years ago, 21-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  RV: The Spi port is fragile?

Anyone can help me? I have a ASAP proximity reader connected to the SPI port. I find some 68HC11 never detect signaling coming from Asap to the SPI port. Others work excelent. Except at 2 or 3 months begin working that fail definitively. I replace (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: handyboard clock speed

(...) From the data books for the 68HC11, if you have any version of the E-series (except for perhaps one, a low-power version?), you can run them at up to a 3MHz E-clock (12MHz crystal). I haven't looked at the rest of the handyboard schematic with (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Probs w/ as11_ic in MSDOS?

Hi all, I'm trying to compile an interrupt routine into an .icb file. However, when I run the as11_ic.bat file on my MS-DOS 286 machine, the routine hangs on the first gcc command. No errors, just goes away forever. Has anyone else run into this? I (...) (29 years ago, 17-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Cannot download :(

I had several problems downloading from a P166 on Com2 running Win95, and found the following solutions worked. 1. Go to Control Panel, System, Device Manager, Ports, Com2 and select properties. Set for 1200 bps; 8; none; and 1. Click the Advanced (...) (27 years ago, 1-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  memory not remembering...

I'm stumped. In the process of assembling my first handyboard, I have just reached the stage where I install the memory (all previous checkpoints passed). The computer successfully downloads the bootstrap, sets the config register correctly, and (...) (28 years ago, 26-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Polaroid sonar connector

Does ANYONE out there know how I can get my hands on a couple of the sockets that will accomodate the 9-pin Burndy connector plugs that come with the Polaroid sonar modules? I've searched the web, but haven't been able to find what I'm looking for. (...) (27 years ago, 7-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Stores in Seattle Area

There is a Walmart in Renton, but I've never been to it. Target has carried the Cargo Train ( (URL) ) in the past, but I don't know if they have it in stock right now. The target stores I've been to in the area have been cleaned out. Zany Brainy (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Handyboard to Vector 2X compass

C> I'm planning to hook a Vector 2X digital compass to my HandBoard. C> I'm looking for any code for such and interface. It should be C> simple SPI stuff but I've never messed with the SPI before and C> would rather not re-invent the wheel. I've (...) (27 years ago, 22-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  New Marketplace: Corsair's Magical Creatures

Introducing Corsair, the proprietor of Fashionable Male- err wait. Not that upscale wannabe clothing store on the second level. No, he runs the Magical Creatures Shop. In the past year he has taken on a stable boy. His name is Robin, the boy wander. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle.org)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: My latest monsterpiece...

You did a great job! The picture of the front of the HQ is very impressive. The way the keep is built into the mountains is great. The waterfall looks wonderful. I really like all the details in the interiors of the structures. The design and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

fred
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Crazy Stalking Whatever

(...) Are you _really_ sure it was the mother you were talking to? ... "Uh-uh, Mother-m-mother, uh, what is the phrase? She isn't quite herself today. " "They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am. I'm not (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

fred
(score: 1.000)

More:  Next Page >>