 Robotics / 20078
Re: >>15.2 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES...PLUS $2,000 IN FREE EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:10:22 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Rob Hendrix writes:
Well, there goes the neighborhood.  First, We get open relayed
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=10685 and now this.
It was already a problem that my email service won't send me mail from
Lugnet as of the Jan 15th, but now I have to look at friggin SPAM on Lugnet
too...

Jeez, something has GOT to be done...

-Rob "irritated to no end - posting from the web" Hendrix

I wonder if the mail gateway between lugnet.robotics and the robotics
mailing list has outlived its usefulness? I'm not sure either way, but I
think it might be worth discussing...

XFUT admin.general

(as a result of this post, my first to lugnet.robotics in a while, I expect
to get at least 3 notes from autoresponders telling me that "J. Fred Bloggs
is on vacation and can't respond to your email"  :-) ... or similar, as I
usually do when I post to lugnet.robotics... )

++Lar