 Robotics / 20076
Re: >>15.2 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES...PLUS $2,000 IN FREE EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:14:56 GMT

Well, there goes the neighborhood.  First, We get open relayed
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=10685 and now this.
It was already a problem that my email service won't send me mail from
Lugnet as of the Jan 15th, but now I have to look at friggin SPAM on Lugnet
too...

Jeez, something has GOT to be done...

-Rob "irritated to no end - posting from the web" Hendrix