 General / 1936
Re: Stores in Seattle Area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:17:26 GMT

There is a Walmart in Renton, but I've never been to it.

Target has carried the Cargo Train (
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4559 )
in the past, but I don't know if they have it in stock right now.
The target stores I've been to in the area have been cleaned out.

Zany Brainy carries 4559 and the Freight & Crane Railway 4565
They're located in Redmond Town Center near Pier I Imports

Fred Meyer has carred 4559 in the past as well.

I think Zany Brainy has a good selection, but not the best prices unless
they have a sale/special.
They've carried sets I haven't seen in TRU or Target.

Toys 'R Us in Bellevue on Main St. has a big selection right now,
and some sets (1997 and 1998) that are $10 off last time I checked.

Asher Kobin wrote:

What's the best places to check out for lego stuff in the Seattle area?  Also,
is there a store with a lot of train stuff?  The train store at Bellevue
Square doesn't have any lego.

Thanks,
Asher