 Robotics / Handy Board / 4698
RV: The Spi port is fragile?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 22:23:21 GMT

Anyone can help me?

I have a ASAP proximity reader connected to the SPI port. I find some 68HC11
never detect signaling coming from Asap to the SPI port. Others work
excelent. Except at 2 or 3 months begin working that fail definitively. I
replace the 6811 but nothing come to live!!! I´m using two Resistors of 1K
because the ouput for the ASAP are open collectors.  Which can be the
trouble (Fred?).

German Gentile