  Search Results: fred
 Results 141 – 160 of about 1900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Fred Herrmann's Space City

(...) Indeed. This was flagged up a week or two ago, but it's certainly worth another look. It's also worth running it through Babelfish. Despite the mangled translation, which is in itself fairly humourous, there's a fair amount of humour of the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Fred Herrmann's Space City

(...) the thing is mindboggling. However, Oawgh. Egfuh. Ningrlugh. That reel-to-reel tape drive is *gorgeous*. James (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Fred Herrmann's Space City

Look at that microfig classic space ship! (URL) that is cool! Jaco "Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> schreef in bericht news:HAJ5qD.82C@lugnet.com... (...) from (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.266)

  New MOCs, random other stuff I built

Here is some stuff I've been sitting on that doesn't fall into the castle category. Some of this stuff is really old, you'll see... I am a hardcore Dr Who fan, so here's my attempt at it... I did the tardis, K9, and a dalek. (URL) following links (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc)

fred
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Capitalism (was: People are idiots...)

(...) I agree that existence is a property right (and truly the most fundamental one). This does imply a right to a place to exist. However, assuming that the resources of the universe are limited, clearly one doesn't have an unlimited right to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

fred
(score: 0.264)

  RCX: JCX Super replacement, HandyCricket, New Technologies

(...) It's a fine board (and my 286 PC/AT was wonderful in its day too). I have tremendous respect for Fred Martin and have had the pleasure of meeting him briefly. He actually is no longer focused on the Handy Board but is working with something (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.264)

  Re: More Battery Questions

Replacement battery options are listed on the HB FAQ, at: (URL) don't you get the 1000 mAh packs from Radio Shack? That would give you 2x the run time of the 500 mAh packs. Take longer to charge, but would require no other board mods. Fred (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.264)

  Re: Handyboards for Dummies, etc.

A case as you describe it would be nice. To me it's largely a cost issue. Custom plastic is expensive to set up -- thousands of dollars for an injection mold. Anyone care to open-source a design? That would be a start :-). Fred (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.264)

  Re: Handyboard and 1400 mAh NiMH battery

Hey -- I like your device. That's a nice addition to the HB. I would like if you would modify your assertion "However these days NiCd battery are hard to find and not very effecient" (sic). This is not true. Despite the technical superiority of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.264)

  Re: Darf ich mich.... Zurückgekuschelt! (& Augen auf die Dots gerichtet!)

Hallo! (...) *aus Myriaden von digitalen Kehlen erschallend* Hallo Ben! (...) Tröstlich. [Zettel] (...) Ha, diese Sendung habe ich sogar gesehen, und selbstverSTÄNDlich ging es mir wie aus der Pistole geschossen durch den Kopf: "Zettel!" Ohne die (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

fred
(score: 0.264)

  Re: Darf ich mich.... Zurückgekuschelt! (& Augen auf die Dots gerichtet!)

In lugnet.loc.de, Johannes Koehler writes: Hallo liebes Internet! Ich lebe noch - juché - (und bin sogar wieder mit Mail und Browser online)! Hallo auch alle hier aufgeführten! (...) ein besonderes 'Hallo' auch an meine Mutter, meinen Bruder (Danke (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

fred
(score: 0.263)

  A suggestion for a .space Timeline entry

Link: (URL) Feb 28, 2002 Text: An English translation is provided for Fred Herrmann's Classic Space Factory Jeff J (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.263)

  Re: >>15.2 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES...PLUS $2,000 IN FREE EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE!

(...) I wonder if the mail gateway between lugnet.robotics and the robotics mailing list has outlived its usefulness? I'm not sure either way, but I think it might be worth discussing... XFUT admin.general (as a result of this post, my first to (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

fred
(score: 0.262)

  Re: More K-Mart stores to close

(...) I'd be sad to see K-Mart go. I've purchased quite a bit of stuff at their BOGOs. I agree that they're pretty messy at times, but sometimes that just means interesting finds (I found an Exploriens set at my neighborhood K-Mart last week - I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.262)

  Re: Gateway patent using Lego

(...) It's not the same as LDraw, in fact it's something quite different, but clearly anticipated by Fred Martin and others. Don't worry, Lego is way out ahead of these guys at Gateway in claiming intellectual property rights. But do worry, it will (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

fred
(score: 0.261)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

You know, when Chris first put out the call, I thought, 'This is so Jamie's thing.' Must be the job you've done on smaller models like your rickshaw. Very pleased to have guessed right...such and eclectic collections of machines. Each one has such (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.261)

  Re: Over Charging

When the batteries are really run down, they can draw too much current through the on-board charging circuit. (I'm assuming you are plugging adapters directly to the HBs, rather than going through the serial interface/phone line charge ckt.) About 6 (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.260)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers

(...) ok, here it is. Like last time, only people who posted from the web interface were counted - it's too much of a pain to deal with parsing email addresses for unique ids. So as /. says, if you use these numbers for anything at all, you're out (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.statistics) !!

fred
(score: 0.260)

  Fred Meyer sale ends Wednesday

Fred meyers has HP Lego on sale and there is a coupon for $8 off the $19.99 creator bucket. The coupon has a limit of 4 buckets. The coupons is in the toy flyer in Sundays paper. They usually have their ads at the front of the store or coupons back (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.258)

  re: Brainstorms

Thanks Stef Mientki for pointing me to this great thread you guys have going. People may wish to take a look at the Cricket work I've been doing the last five years. The Cricket system a modular brain & sensors & actuators construction kit along the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.258)

More:  Next Page >>