 General / 41300
41299  |  41301
Subject:
New MOCs, random other stuff I built
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 06:20:47 GMT

Here is some stuff I've been sitting on that doesn't fall into the castle
category.  Some of this stuff is really old, you'll see...

I am a hardcore Dr Who fan, so here's my attempt at it... I did the tardis,
K9, and a dalek.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01473.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01475.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01476.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01477.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01479.jpg

*the following links are just a single deep link, there are more pics, you
can look when they're moderated*

I once tried to do a mariokart/canonball-run story type think and built a
bunch of little cars, or karts.  This is what's left.
group shot
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/aaa.jpg
"me" and the hornet
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01483.jpg
Johnny Thunder and a suped up Studio car, I dropped a V8 on that bad boy!
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01488.jpg
Orange dude and my favorite of the karts
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01489.jpg
The tank with Joe Cool
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01482.jpg
Team Tiger driver and "da bomb"
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01493.jpg
Fred Durst is the butt of my jokes so he gets a bike, but he's strapped and
he's got a pokeball, so don't count him out.  He might even have PSY-DUCK!!
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01509.jpg

I made this bat-mobile type car along time ago.  Like when I was 10, I
displayed it on a shelf it got dusty, as you can see.  I really like it so I
never trashed it, and here it is.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01498.jpg
dusty ain't it?

Look at the rest of the pics when it's moderated, it turns into a jet and
has an escape pod/car inside it.  Also the hood pops up so the guns can fire.

Then I have a little exo-suit type thing I built.  I really like the gun for
it, it has a barrel clip made of binoculars.  Also more pics there, wait for
moderation.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01542.jpg

That's all for today.  I just wanted to see what kind of reaction I get to
non-castle stuff, since I do so little of it.

e! online.