 General / 41302
Re: New MOCs, random other stuff I built
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:54:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erick Jensen writes:
Here is some stuff I've been sitting on that doesn't fall into the castle
category.  Some of this stuff is really old, you'll see...

I am a hardcore Dr Who fan, so here's my attempt at it... I did the tardis,
K9, and a dalek.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01473.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01475.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01476.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01477.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/RandomMOCs/dsc01479.jpg

Erick,

Nice Dr. stuff, I vaguely recognize the Dr. but I'm not sure which one it is
(as I've mostly been exposed to the Tom Baker one). Anyhow, you've down a
great job on all the icons of the show.

Thanks,

George