  Search Results: fred
 Results 1221 – 1240 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  CONTINUOUS BEEPING

Dear Fred Martin/friends, We have put a total of 6 chips on the handy board-the 6811 ,two chips placed side by side to the left of the 6811, the fat chip on the upper side of the 6811, two ICs(chips) one on each side of the fat chip.(component side) (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  resistor packs and expansion board.

Fred, I thought I found a minor mistake in the parts list for the expansion board. But I now believe I didn't. The artwork on the schematic sold by Douglas shows that RP1 is a 1Kx7 where as your schematic and parts list shows it to be a 1Kx4. Since (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Expansion Board Files

Thanks Fred and you too Ranjit, I have just now got my board to accept the expansion board files. I reloaded the expansion board zip files,installed in ic but still would not load. It did not give a error message for the expsens.c file but did for (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  ROVER

Dear Mr Fred Martin, I hope you remember that we in India were making a rover ,which in the end ran into some problems.We had to present the inoperational rover only for the exhibition. Now,after the exhibition we are trying to make the rover work. (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: ROVER

Dear Mr Fred Martin, Thank you for your reply. We have used all HC chips in the handyboard. Yours sincerely, Nitin (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Expansion board & V2X & sonar

Hi Fred et al. I am doing a project with a six legged robot in which I would like to use the Polaroid 6500 sonar and the V2X compass AT THE SAME TIME. Since the SPI port D is tied up by the compass, I was wondering if directly connecting the digital (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: encoders and analog ports

thanks fred. i'm now using the servo_a7.icb routines to drive my servo. i am still experiencing problems with the analog ports. i have cascading if then else statements that yield varying responses from my 5 analog ldr's. i have put printf's (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Another Room

(...) Cool Fred. What's the walk-in likelihood over there? -Tom McD. (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Lego Outlets?

Hello Fred, Frederick Paepke <paepkef@net-link.net> wrote in article <4qt38s8cpva73qfg8vl...ax.com>... (...) St. Jacob's is just North of Kitchener/Waterloo, ON. It's about 45 min. from where I am in Stratford. I'm just under 2 hours from the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  RE: Race scene wallpaper

(...) Beautiful Fred! With so many good models under your belt, I wonder why you haven't had a call from TLC yet. Maybe you should submit an electronic portfolio to their design centre. I haven't been LEGO shopping since way before Christmas. All I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: First Internet Robot Contest

(...) Fred, Steve, The word "First" here has nothing to do with FIRST[1], right? --Todd [1] (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard, lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: IC problem

Fred and Jim, Thank you for your quick responses. I can now see that I was trying to make a relatively simple piece of code very complicated. I rewrote the program using Fred's suggestions and wound up with the following simple, efficient program (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Building Fences

Fred: (...) horses or cattle. Jacob (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.town)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Reset & running Main ( )

Fred, I double-checked, and my " main() " program (filename: jrm1.c) is all lower case letters. I confirmed case sensitivity by trying to call the " main() " file (filename: jrm1.c) which has been downloaded to the HB by typing " Main() " on the PC. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Reset & running Main ( )

Fred, Man, do you ever sleep? I hope you know how much your support is appreciated. Here is a copy of my jrm1.c file. Just a reminder, if I type " main() " in the IC window on my PC, this file executes flawlessly. Thanks, John /* filename: jrm1.c (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: 0x8000 and main()

Fred, Dan, and Chuck, Thanks to an email from Chuck McManis (thanks, Chuck), I now have a better understanding of what's going on with respect to the main() function and memory location 0x8000. Chuck asked me if the main() function is executed after (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Brainstorms

hi Fred, I would love to see a reaction from you on the discussion in this thread in lugnet.robotics. Not only because you're the inventor of the RCX but also you've done some some similar things, creating modular, stackable electronics with the aim (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Fred Herrmann's Space City

Look at that microfig classic space ship! (URL) that is cool! Jaco "Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> schreef in bericht news:HAJ5qD.82C@lugnet.com... (...) from (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Could someone get Fred Phelps to shut the heck up?

(...) You know, I too believe that everything happens for a reason, that everything is an element of God's plan. But, I cannot even by the furthest stretch of the imagination see how they came up with that. I guess when a person is filled with hate, (...) (19 years ago, 5-Nov-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  First attempt at a Marketplace building

Here we go, the experimental marketplace building. This 'shop' I call "Tha 4-tune Tella's Shizzop" and it is run by Fred Durst. After the cooky facepaint wearing bassplayer left Limp Bizkit, the band went down hill. Fred tried to make money by (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

fred
(score: 1.003)

More:  Next Page >>