 Robotics / Handy Board / 5270
5269  |  5271
Subject:
resistor packs and expansion board.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:24:12 GMT

Fred, I thought I found a minor mistake in the parts list for the expansion
board. But I now believe I didn't. The artwork on the schematic sold by
Douglas shows that RP1 is a 1Kx7 where as your schematic and parts list
shows it to be a 1Kx4. Since I bought the parts locally, I used the parts
listing. I also had to cut the resistor packs since I could not find the
right length. It seems that it can be done with out a problem.

Just thought you would like to know.

Bill James
work 972.480.2306 pager 972.598.6201
w-james2@ti.com
Precision Analog & Interface Department
Texas Instruments
Polymath in Training Have Spacesuit will Travel