  Search Results: fred
 Results 1061 – 1080 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Fred Meyer Sale (Northwest)

For those of you in the Northwest, Fred Meyer has a few promotions running. Taken all together, they do add up to some nice savings. They have a current promotion for 20% off all Lego (sorry didn't notice when that ends). I noticed that the Sports (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

Well I ran across the manager of my favorite Fred Meyers. He was very talkative and continued to give me all sorts of info, even though I was really trying hard to end the conversation and get home. I would try to end the conversation and he would (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.008)

  Fred Meyer "1999 Star Wars Sets" sale

I just came home from Fred Meyer and they have an unadvertised (well, until this moment, at least) sale on last year's Star Wars sets. It will be on for the next three weeks. Here's a list of prices. (Basically, a 30% discount.) Set number orig. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.008)

  Fred Meyers 20% off

I don't think anyone's mentioned this yet, but Fred Meyers has 20% off coupons for all Lego and Duplo until October 5th. The one closest to where I live had at least a few of the newer Harry Potter sets. But still no buckets. -- David Schilling (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Fred Meyer 20% off

I couldn't find out on their website but I am 99.9% sure that Fred Meyer is no longer with us. He started the chain in Portland, OR in 1922. _ _ Scott Smallbeck materiel@halcyon.com Steve Bliss wrote in message <36111979.3035163@lu...et.com>... (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 1.008)

  Fred-Meyer Buy 1 Get 1 1/2 price sale

Fred Meyer is having a Buy 1 Lego, get 1 for 1/2 price sale for Legos this week (At least in the SEattle-area) Sarah Heacock (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Fred Meyer "1999 Star Wars Sets" sale

I checked a Fred Meyer here in the Phoenix, AZ area and they were also offering this sale. Jason (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.008)

  fred please help

I just bought a pre-assembled Handyboard. And I am about to explore it. Already I am having problems. I am trying to go into the bootstrap download mode as described in the manual, but it doesnt work. I turn off the handy board, hold down the STOP (...) (26 years ago, 24-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.007)

  Downloading problems

Fred This is a followup to your answer regarding downloading problems 1. The 6811 Downloader does not seem to work with HB. I get mesaages varying from recieved 0, wanted 255-or serial port not responding. I am DL from a MAC PPC 6500 OS 8. 2. This (...) (26 years ago, 26-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.007)

  Fred Meyer and ShopKo Clearance Sales

I stopped by my local Fred Meyer and found that they had the following sets on clearance: 7171 - Mos Espa Pod Race - 44.99 6713 - Grip and Go Challenge - 9.99 6573 - Arctic Expedition - 7.49 AND THE BIG DEAL OF THE DAY 7186 - Watto's Junkyard - (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.007)

  Unadvertised sale at Fred Meyer

I was just at the local Fred Meyer, and they have a couple of Star Wars sets on an unadvertised sale. (Until Aug 15th, I think) I don't know if this is just local, but I thought I'd advertise it for them! <set:7121>, Naboo Swam is $1 off <set:7151>, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.007)

  20% off Lego at Fred Meyers in Pacific NW...

Stopped by Fred Meyers yesterday and found a wonderful surprise, 20% off all Lego through this Saturday (3/18/00). Picked up several duplicates I have been wanting, also Technic Destroyer Droid. There are coupons tacked to the shelves. Fred Meyer's (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

fred
(score: 1.007)

  Fred Meyer Clearance

Hi All, I just happened to be at the Fred Meyer in Logan today (2/7/2000). They have a lot of sets for 50% off: Amazon Ruins, Ninja stuff, Beach Buster, too much to remember. They also had the Blaster Throwbot. If you're in the area you might want (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

fred
(score: 1.007)

  Rig Racers at Fred Meyer

Hi Everyone, I was at the Fred Meyer at 3300E 3300S in SLC today. They had Rig Racers on clearance for around $6.50. I know, its not the greatest set but I bought one for the "vehicle jack" included in the set. They had 7 left this morning (2/18). (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

fred
(score: 1.007)

  Re: Fred Meyer and ShopKo Clearance Sales

From past experience the clearance sales can be different store by store. I have one store that usually puts their clearance out first and sells it at 50%. They usually sell out in a day. Then the other stores eventually do this but on a much slower (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.007)

  Mailing list advantages

Fred, I agree...There is no need to go to a newsgroup. I prefer the mailing list. Here are some reasons why: 1) No spam! Yeah!!!! 2) You don't get alot of lurkers who occasionally spout off just to critisize (sp?) someone's difficulty with the (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.006)

  Fred Meyer new minis for 2.99

i picked up two new SW mini's (star destroyer and shuttle) for 2.99 at Fred Meyer :-D -paul (21 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

fred
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Fred Meyer 20% off

Just an update to my previous post. Today I found the large red Freestyle buckets clearance priced at $12.96-20%. I bet there are more around the area. -- Scott S. materiel@halcyon.com Scott wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Fred Meyer 20% off

OK I am really off today. As soon as I posted the last message I saw that he died in 1978 (1886-1978). _ _ Scott Smallbeck materiel@halcyon.com (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 1.006)

  Mac DL problems

Fred- Per your suggestion because I am having trouble DLing to the HB to my HB thru my printer port with Apple talk off-I DLed ZTERM, set the baud rate to 300 and watched the green light blink every time I hit a key on the Mac. A few oddities- The (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.006)

More:  Next Page >>