 Robotics / Handy Board / 5278
5277  |  5279
Subject:
Mac DL problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:59:13 GMT

Fred-
  Per your suggestion because I am having trouble DLing to the HB to my HB
thru my printer port with Apple talk off-I DLed ZTERM, set the baud rate to
300 and watched the green light blink every time I hit a key on the Mac.

A few oddities- The Handyboard P Code is still resident with beating heart.
It is there, as I mentioned in a previous post, because I DLed it from a
friend's System 7 Mac.

With Z term- I get random character on the terminal console but NOT with every
key stroke.  Also-if I press the G key-the console shows a W????!!!

Another odd thing-if I go to IC 2.53 and open Printer IC-the HB will talk  but
NOT load the HB libraries.  But it will retutn a result for a math expression
like 55*2;
110
   I don't get it.   Cappy Anderson   PS  I also used the DEMO of Conflict
Catcher.  It said there was a problem with Desk Writer driver I use for my
printer-so I pulled those to my desktop out of the EXtensions folder.  That
was trhe only problem it found.