 Robotics / Handy Board / 5277
Re: navigation alorithm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 03:07:50 GMT

*Robot Science & Technology* is a fairly new magazine, and I give it
my high recommendation.  Issues 2, 3, and 4 contain a series, "Popular
Micromouse Algorithms", by Tak Auyeng, PhD.  Lots of good info for
anyone interested in the IEEE Micromouse Competition.

Here are phones and URLs:

916.660.0482
888.510.7728
http://www.RobotMag.com/

- - - Nick - - -

MAR ERICSON wrote:

An article on the magazine, _Robot Science and Technology_ (relatively new
publication), describes the micromouse competition and algorithms for maze
solving.  You can look up the HP somewhere and maybe get a back issue or
something.  I forgot which issue (maybe someone can fill in).

ericson mar
Robotics Consultant
mar@cooper.edu
(212)353-4356

Department of Mechanical Engineering
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art