 Marketplace / Shopping / 10934
10933  |  10935
Subject:
Fred Meyer Sale (Northwest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:44:18 GMT

For those of you in the Northwest, Fred Meyer has a few promotions running.
Taken all together, they do add up to some nice savings.

They have a current promotion for 20% off all Lego (sorry didn't notice when
that ends).  I noticed that the Sports sets (hockey, basketball) were approx 25%
off

They also have a 3-day "Add'l 10% off all Toys" sale good through November 15th.
Plus, save 30% from "Takunava", Mission to Mars and Skateboard Challenge.

I was able to combine these sales with the coupons in the Lego magazine, to
approach 50% off on Temple of Mt Everest and a couple of designer sets.

Happy Shopping!
Kristine