  Search Results: fred
 Results 1021 – 1040 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: Re: Cool link

I am also impressed by the site. I very much enjoy the effort expended to document the work with a variety of prepared computer-graphics, photos, screen-shots and excellent technical explanations of the both the overview of the current (...) (18 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 1.028)

  RE: Mindstorms USB connection and memory

There is a lot of "not quite standard" to existing USB capable products. Some things like digital cameras and thumb-drives get along fine with current operating systems, but most of them have their own drivers available to implement extra features. (...) (18 years ago, 20-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 1.028)

  Photos: Is that you, Fred?

Fred, Please could you tell me which one of the people in the photos is yourself? It's nice to have a face to think of when reading mails from people! Maybe some of you other "regular" supporters could tell us who you are? Richard (27 years ago, 13-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.024)

  Question for Fred

Hi Fred I have question for you. I have to control a position using the miniborad or the handyboard. And I don't know which motors is good the DC servo motor or the stepper motor and whats the diffrence? Another question if you don't mind, have you (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.021)

  Re: Photos: Is that you, Fred?

Hi Fred, I have an idea! I was wondering if it would be too much trouble to zip all the pictures up into one file so some of us can ftp it. This way, all who want to see all of them at once instead of downloading each with slow modems can do it this (...) (27 years ago, 13-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.018)

  Fred Meyer Sale

Fred Meyer is having a buy 2 get from 1 free. They are also due for their clearance sales. Rose (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.018)

  Fred Meyer sale

Fred Meyer has instore 25% off coupons. They have Harry Potter sets and some clearance Lego. Rose (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.018)

  FRED- flashing rear end device

(URL) FRED- Flashing Rear End Device (URL) Full Gallery> (once moderated) Inspired by one of John Neil's hopper cars with an integrated FRED, I set out to build my own for the double stacks. It took me a while to actually get one of the smaller (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

fred
(score: 1.018)

  Re: Fred Meyer 20% off

(...) That's kind of odd. Fred Meijer is local to Grand Rapids, MI. Is Fred Meyer (the owner and/or founder of Fred Meyer, I assume) still around? Fred Meijer is, he's in his 70's. Steve (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Photos: Is that you, Fred?

(...) Whoa, Fred! I pull up that picture, your face appears, and my machine immediately reboots. What power! I don't understand it, I didn't think you looked that bad. :-) * Michael L. Ross/C33 | Lockheed Martin Eng & Sci Svcs Co. **** * Robotics (...) (27 years ago, 13-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.016)

  Fred died today....

Fred died today.... "We all long to be lovable and capable of loving, and whatever we can do through the Neighborhood or anything else to reflect that and to encourage people to be in touch with that, then I think that's our ministry." - Fred Rogers (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 1.015)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) So, in other words, "yes". 1) Fred decides Fred likes your design, and would like to have it in his train layout, in his basement. Fred has an extensive LEGO collection already, though, and has all the parts he needs. 2) Fred sits down with a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

fred
(score: 1.014)

  Fred Meyer and Shopko sales

Fred Meyer has the HP Chamber of secrets for $39.99 and Shopko has 20% off Lego. For the past two weeks Fred Meyer has had a special Thursday, Friday, Saturday sale on select Lego sets. Usually $29.99 sets for $20.99. I also saw $39.99 sets for (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.014)

  Fred Meyer sale ends Wednesday

Fred meyers has HP Lego on sale and there is a coupon for $8 off the $19.99 creator bucket. The coupon has a limit of 4 buckets. The coupons is in the toy flyer in Sundays paper. They usually have their ads at the front of the store or coupons back (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Fred Meyer and ShopKo Clearance Sales

Is only Fred Meyer doing this because in the Pheonix area all our Fred Meyers were replaced with Fry's Marketplace and they don't have any clearences. I went to the Fred Meyer web site and the store locator directed me to all the Frys. Does only (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.013)

  BayLUG Gathering: 15-car Metroliner! fred@drbmar.com (Fred Yokel), bloss@enter.net, mbates@sd.rss.rockwell.com, willc@halcyon.com, laygoman@earthlink.net, steveb@codenet.net, david@graham167.freeserve.co.uk

Mike Poindexter (Fresno, CA) brought 12 cars, including two alternate-model engines, and many "subway-style" (center-door) passenger cars. Erik McCarthy (Newark, CA) added three more cars to the train. Mike also made an inclined track section, with (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Fred Meyer has sets for 50% off

David Phillips wrote in message ... (...) to (...) The Fred Meyer I went to didn't have any Star Wars Lego on clearance. I did notice that at one Fred Meyer they had an in store ad selling the mummy's tomb for 19.99. From past experience this sale (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.012)

  Fred Meyer sale

In my area Fred Meyer has the older Freestyle bucket 4128 on sale for half price $9.99 per bucket. There are a LOT of cool parts in this, so thought I should mention it. The sale is apparently only running through 11-4-00, so if you are interested (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 1.012)

  RE: BayLUG Gathering: 15-car Metroliner! fred@drbmar.com (Fred Yokel), bloss@enter.net, mbates@sd.rss.rockwell.com, willc@halcyon.com, laygoman@earthlink.net, steveb@codenet.net, david@graham167.freeserve.co.uk

Hi, Sounds very cool! Sorry we were not around. Will there be pics on the Baylug site? Also, anybody have any white 2x4s they can spare? Thanks, mark (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 1.012)

  Re: BayLUG Gathering: 15-car Metroliner! fred@drbmar.com (Fred Yokel), bloss@enter.net, mbates@sd.rss.rockwell.com, willc@halcyon.com, laygoman@earthlink.net, steveb@codenet.net, david@graham167.freeserve.co.uk

(...) Thank you very much, Zonker. That finished me off on the town jr. windows and I have also gotten the left handed doors for the front as well (thanks to Eric McCarthy) and should be getting 2 more of the 6x9 canopies some time soon, so I am (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>