 Robotics / Handy Board / 4920
4919  |  4921
Subject:
Question for Fred
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 04:56:18 GMT

Hi Fred

I have question for you. I have to control a position using the
miniborad or the handyboard. And I don't know which motors is good the
DC servo motor or the stepper motor and whats the diffrence?
Another question if you don't mind, have you done or someone you know
position control using either the miniboard or the handyboard and is it
accurate?

Thanx verymuch in advance