 Robotics / Handy Board / 2149
Re: Photos: Is that you, Fred?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 18:05:28 GMT

Hi Fred,

I have an idea! I was wondering if it would be too much trouble to zip all
the pictures up into one file so some of us can ftp it. This way, all who
want to see all of them at once instead of downloading each with slow
modems can do it this way. :)
Thanks!

BTW, was it a digital camera that was used?

ericson mar
Master of Engineering Candidate
Project: Mobile Robotics
mar@cooper.edu
(212)353-4356

Department of Mechanical Engineering
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art