  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 801 – 820 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO S@H Surprise packages

I got one last week sometime. It was a minifig keychain. I don't know the character but it looks like a robot. Its mainly red and black. A nice surprize. I was actually in need of another keychain. (...) (26 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: How to change arms of minifigs

(...) Don't worry, it safe. I change arms all the time to get the look that I want for a minifig. The best way to do it is to leave the hand on so that you have more leverage. Turn the arm so that it is perpendicular to the front of the torso. Then (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: How to change arms of minifigs

OOH Suure, it's safe, but safe for whom? I'd like a second opinion from a *qualified* individual, namely a minifig itself. I wonder *they* feel about this dismemberment discussion;-) (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Darth maul minifig (some protected spoilers)

(...) No. He does have a little Sith Speeder, though (which is on board his Sith Infiltrator), and I guess Lego wanted him to have it in the sets, too. I wasn't surprised to see it in the Sith Infiltrator set, but it's appearance in the Lightsaber (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Darth maul minifig

(...) What's with the Scooter any way. Is Darth Maul impaired? (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Minifig distribution

You know, this didn't occur to me until tonight, while I was cleaning up my room a bit, but: The distribution of minifigs in the Episode I sets took a steep decline from the Classic Trilogy sets. Sure, there were four sets with Luke, but only in two (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: How much is too much?

(...) basically the rule of thumb i try to stick with, is the basis for our point of origin primitive... the stud.. the standard LDraw stud uses a 16-segment cylinder... so whenever possible i try to use 16-sided cylinders anytime i'm dealing with a (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Star Wars Elements

i think that the light saber blade should be called minifig light saber blade so that it isright next to the light saber hilt, where people would think to look. (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Legoland Train Model Nitpicking, vehicles I recognised, misc rantings.

(...) <various blah blah ooo trains blah blah snipped> (...) Spoken like a true Liberatarian. (...) Spoken like a true Larritarian. Please read last line of your sig with regards to your mardi gras comment;-) BTW, how *would* a minifig lift up (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  spare parts and sets that would be good

i have been reading these posts and think that the folowing spare parts packs would be useful: aquazone octogonal bricks pack? star wars accessories! ninja accessories more older technic parts e.g. 8880 supercar suspention/stearing parts (white (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Darth maul minifig

What really chaps my hide is that when I get a few of these 'figs I'll have to sacrifice a saber rod and handle by gluing them together so's I can make a red lightsaber with dual blades. I'm amazed that they copped out on this! It would have been (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Darth maul minifig

Um, no you won't have to do that. You can fit the blade element into both ends of the handle. Don't bother glueing them...that's a very bad idea. (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-ST Site

Fantastic model! But, please, can we have a LDRAW .dat for it :-) Thanks Huw Shaun Sullivan <sullis3@mit.edu> wrote in message news:3725E8F5.823@mit.edu... (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-ST Site

Very nice. What did you use for the minifig's helmet?? Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Misc. Lot Auction (whole minifigs, train doors, etc.)!

Hello! Many useful pieces in this lot! Items like green train doors, black open staircase, complete minifigs with accessories, plus much more. Please read the rules before placing a bid! The rules are listed below the part list. Bidding starts at (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Mega Bloks Overview and review of Legends Viking Ship and Creature Seakers Naval Command

Just as I started to come out of my Lego Dark Ages, I picked up a few Mega Bloks sets (partially out of cheapness, partially out of interest in the models). I thought I'd contribute my opinions on Mega Bloks... I also got a few Mega Bloks mixed into (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: 1960's Architectural Parks Packs

(...) What interests me is the picture to the right of the one you pointed out, Gary, the garage with the opening door. I don't remember having that exact set (I don't remember having _any_ sets which built a specific model) but I do have that (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Misc. Lot Auction Update (3/18)

Update for 3/18 -- Current bid -- $17 C. Weeks Please read the rules in my original post before placing a bid! E-mail me at steveb@codenet.net to submit a bid. Bidding is for the entire lot only. Quantities are listed next to each item. Here it is: (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Lots of new parts at JABA

308 Lots from 6 copies of 3053 Emperor's Stronghold are currently being auctioned at JABA - Just Another Brick Auction. About 2/3 of these lots have been running for a couple of days, with the final 1/3 starting today. Most will go sold on the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Set Inventories - Multi-piece Parts

[Rambling, unorganized discourse alert:] I originally started doing inventories because I pretty much throw all my parts into common parts bins and I thought one day I would like to reconstitute a particular set. To that end, I try to describe each (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

More:  Next Page >>