 Marketplace / Auctions / 962
961  |  963
Subject:
Misc. Lot Auction (whole minifigs, train doors, etc.)!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:01:30 GMT

Hello!

Many useful pieces in this lot!  Items like green train doors, black open
staircase, complete minifigs with accessories, plus much more.  Please read
the rules before placing a bid!  The rules are listed below the part list.

Bidding starts at $10 for the entire lot below!  Please e-mail me at
steveb@codenet.net to submit a bid.

Quantities are listed next to each item.  Here it is:

Windshields/Doors/Canopies:
2 - Green Train Doors
4 - 4X4X4 sideless 4 bend canopies
2 - trans-lt.blue 4X2X2 sloped windshields

Minifig Accessories:
3 -- brown spears
11 -- rifles/shotguns
1 -- Halberd Axe
2 -- pistols

Whole Minfigs:
1 - Insectoid Droid w/ clear helmet
1 - UFO Alien (no helmet)
1 - Samauri w/ sword, helmet and silver head piece
1 - Samauri guard w/ helmet
1 - Roboforce minifg w/ trans-orange helmet and clear visor
1 - Spaceport Astronaught w/ white helmet/gear and gold visor
1 - Wild West Bandit w/ black scarf, brown hat, red shirt and gray pants
1 - Wild West Bandit w/ black scarf, brown hat, black shirt and black pants
1 - Insectoid w/ trans-green helmet, blue tank, grey and blue torso and
pants.

Misc. Pieces
2 - Yellow hubs w/tires
2 - brown ladders
4 - 2X5X6 white log walls
3 - Ninja Blue clip on flags
10 - trans-green cone 1X1 bricks
10 - trans-orange 1X1 round plates
18 - trans-green 1X1 round plates
6 - trans-green tall antenna
2 - red tall antenna
2 - yellow 16X16 baseplates
6 - Green prickly bushes
2 - horses (one black and one brown)
5 - BURPS
1 - Gray brick separator
1 - black open staircase
2 - grey hoses w/ end connectors
1 - yellow boat (from DIVERS theme)

SLOPED BRICKS:
4 - 4X3 green low-slope printed bricks (w/ yellow triangles)
2 - 2X3 green low-slope printed bricks (w/ yellow triangles)
8 - 2X3 green low-slope bricks
10 - 4X3 green low-slope bricks

THE RULES:

1. This is a once-twice-sold auction.  When advancing occurs, here's how it
will work -- if there is inactivity for 24 hours, the bid advances to the
next stage.  Expect advancing to occur as soon as bidding slows -- this
could be a few days or a couple of weeks.

2.  All payments must be made in US funds (money orders preferred please).

3.  Winning bidder pays shipping costs.

4.  Please do not place a bid on the lot if you are not serious.  Serious
bids only!  Retraction of a bid is absolutely not allowed; UNLESS it's for a
very good reason.

5.  I will not break this lot up.  What you see is what you get.

6.  Bids must be made in no less than $1 increments.

7.  All pieces are in excellent condition and have not been played with.

8.  I reserve the right to pull the lot from auction, but I don't see this
happening for any reason.

Thanks,
Steve Berry