  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 681 – 700 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Blacktron II & Crusaders minifigs -- whole or parts?

(...) I'm surprised. Why is this? Don't people mix & match anymore? Are you referring to the Crusader minifig or to the Blacktron II minifig or to both? --Todd (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Reinventing the minifig

(...) Agreed, but consider that our beloved minifigs started off as toddlers/babies(!) to less incorrectly scaled "parents". See: (2 URLs) makes everything scaled to minifigs actually scaled to toddler/baby/half height. Taking this further, trains (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Reinventing the minifig

Thomas Main wrote in message <37028270.8968AE2E@a...te.edu>... (...) I think people are losing sight of the fact that LEGO is directed at "kids" who generally speaking wouldn't care if the sets are realistically proportioned or not. In any case (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Reinventing the minifig

(...) Right. It may sound like I'm losing sight but I'm not. I'm just dreaming :) I suspect a Model Team version Falcon is more likely. -Tom McD. (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  Giving away Lego...

My husband and I were entertaining some friends at our house the other day. One of the couples had a young girl, maybe 6 or 7, who was getting increasingly bored as the night went on. Being a good hostess, I invited the poor child up into our "fun (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  Re: MiniFest in Boston on Monday

I got an offline request for more detail. Here's a copy of my RTL post. A report on this... This was pretty low key but good fun. Todd came and brought my AucZILA VIII winnings, as well as a few models, and Crispin and Steve from the Construction (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Reinventing the minifig

Hi guys, William Wong schreef: (...) Not quiet right in my opinion, because they first made the simple less detailed minifigs untill the late 70 tis, and started to make the minifigs with arms in reaction on the marketing and release of Playmobil. (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  UNHCR Ad

Has anyone seen it? Features a Lego Minifig, imaged repeatedly. Not linked directly from my site yet, but here it is: (URL) ___...___ richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam dot Web Site: (URL) 13177071 AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888 ___...___ (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.publish)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Darth Maul Minifig

Yeah, rebuild it. I'm surprised noone has mentioned the THREE black minifig heads in the set. At LEAST 3, from the cover. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Blasters for SW minifigs

(...) I have to admit, I was introduced to this piece as a gun for Space minifigs. Wasn't that it's original intent? It can be made to do a good comera impression, but it looks like a gun to me. Especially in the hands of that Hoth Trooper, who were (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Reinventing the minifig

OOOO YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH Hey Kool-Aid!! Now that would be pure, um, well, er um (Tom is trying to avoid extreme sensual euphemisms due to the nature of this family newsgroup)... fun. I could practically sit in it and fly it, me and my pet (...) (26 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  Re: DAT voting page up

(...) I think that this part is OK. I haven't done a detailed check. (...) It was. Richard actually went through some trouble to get that part correct. That's how I know what I know about the fix I suggested (in a different message): Richard went (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Minifig Scale AT-AT Walker online

(...) TLG (...) Yup, me too. At least now I know why grey brick packs are backordered. :-/ James (URL) (26 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) We were just pondering TLG's motivation for their part-numbering system. (...) I look at the minifig shortcuts more as helper files. They are meant to be copied and modified. (...) Only some of the parts. Not most. At least, that's where I am. (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Minifig Scale AT-AT Walker online

Sign me up as well. Man, if only they would let that set come out! Scott Sanburn (...) (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  Minifig torsos...

Just some speculation, look inside the torso of a 1999 minifig, than one from any year before. I think you'll understand what I'm talking about... (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Minifig torso subpart (was suggestion for roadplate like parts)

(...) I absolutely agree to this. 9326-4t.dat does not belong in \parts. Hmm... how many are there? Little over a dozen? Yeah, I could do that. But I might be lazy and just leave it with the same file name. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  Re: parts i plan to do

An impressive list - good luck. As I think you know (but for other's info) the Wizard's hat is done (see Tracked Parts Page) and will be in the next voting. Could I please ask three things - 1) please enter the parts into the tracked parts page, as (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  Re: Anyone in KC?

(...) Hi, I finally found this group. If anyone reads this, post a reply. I'm collecting gray parts to build a Minifig scale Battleship. Any week now, I'll launch a web site for parts. Anyway, a battleship is a bit difficult. Thanks for the 6250 (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

  gray hands for minifigs

To my knowledge lego has never released a minifig with light gray hands. In the mean time they have put out dark gray and green hands. Both of these colors were release WAY after gray pieces and still no gray hands. Lego, if your reading this (I (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.878)

More:  Next Page >>