 General / 3569
Re: Reinventing the minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 01:49:08 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
Thomas Main wrote in message <37028270.8968AE2E@appstate.edu>...

Various people have lamented that Lego cars can't seat two
figs side-by-side, even six stud wide trains are not realistic to figs,
etc.  People have also stated that minifigs aren't realistically
porportioned.

I think people are losing sight of the fact that LEGO is directed at "kids"
who generally speaking wouldn't care if the sets are realistically
proportioned or not.

In any case part of the joy of LEGO is working within its limitations.

Right. It may sound like I'm losing sight but I'm not. I'm just dreaming :)  I
suspect a Model Team version Falcon is more likely.

-Tom McD.