  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 4021 – 4040 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 30377.dat Battle Droid Arm

(...) My mistake. Try minifig droid astromech. (25 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Complimenti !!!

(...) Ao' .... quando cce vo' cce vo' !!! 8-))) Poi, scusa ..... io ho potuto dire "fortuna da principianti" nel momento in cui ho scritto il programma per il mio robottino, senza aver mai visto NQC, e ha funzionato al primo colpo. Ma il fatto che (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Microfig scale (Was Re: future BRICK updated (sorta))

Joel Kuester wrote in message ... (...) I also find myself reluctant to build at microfig scale, but I've found that it comes in especially handy for design prototypes. One method for inventing new designs that I've come to like is to give myself a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

(...) Oooh, good question. Kudos humongos, or some other flippantly misspelled term of approbation. ;) (...) Hmmm...well, I have three specialties, really, and in the spirit of those who have answered non-LEGO-thematically, I will instead answer (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!

(...) Wow. And half-timbered too! It's so much eye candy tonight that it makes me able to wish again that I could be minifig-size. Anybody else wishing for that? May your kin never tire of your Lego. (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: A use & origin? of large treasure chest

(...) I was wondering what to do with all my treasure chests. Since I build in minifig scale, they are a bit on the large side unless the minifigs want to hide in them. -pete.w (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.belville)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Looking for minifig hairpieces

(...) Check Anton's Lego library for the minifig hair you want! (URL) only catch is that his lego parts are defined directly in PovRay code. That means you have to make your minifig (minus the hair), convert it with L3P to PovRay, include Anton's (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: How many bricks in a kilo (or pound)?

(...) Hm. If you plan on using parts from brick buckets, you can get a decent estimate (though I've no clue how many that is.) If you're talking about "lego pieces in general", it depends on the mix of pieces. I can get a lot more minifig tools in a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Brikwars - The Final Installment

Last one, I promise;) The Brikwars Manual is packed with literally dozens of pages of well-thought-out rules and suggestions, almost all of which are completely optional ;) In most cases, we'll just go by common sense and goodwill. In some other (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

I like to make original creations that do not exist in real life as an artistic/engineering exercise. This has been somewhat of a hinderence because there is nothing to compare them to. (Unlike almost everything else on Lugnet. I did like the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: New German Loco: Green DB139 and more

(...) More photos are now available at: (URL) left them at their original size for clarity (I hope). If they are just too big for download to your browser, please, let me know and I'll gladly shrink them down. One thing that I try to build into (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains) !

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Chiles' Space Lego Auction: 2nd Lugnet Announcement:

If you are planning on bidding, e-mail me to be put on the daily update mailing list. There will be weekly updates to RTL, but in that time items can easily go from "going 1" to "sold". Bids will begin advancing Friday, March 31. Set pictures, daily (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Problem with 1-4con1.dat

John VanZwieten wrote... (...) Is there any use for color 16 in linetypes 2 and 5? To test if we have any color 16 lines, I just added a warning to "L3P -check" The only legitimate example I could find was in PARTS\S\973p46a.dat.DAT "~Subpart (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Microfig Creations and Karim Nassar's Pallas Spaceworks

What does everybody think of Microfig creations? I personally love them because they're so detailed and cost-efficient. With 3,000 assorted pieces, you couldn't build a large ship in Minifig scale, but you could build a whole armada in Microfig (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)

NOT true - US S@H will have at least some of them, if not all of them. They supposedly already have 3350-51 in stock (I'll find out in about 7-8 hours when I call them, and hopefully they'll have more news on 3340-49). Unless you mean they are (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: What makes a minifig?

(...) I think "TECHNIC Figures" is the accepted term, but there may be another (I've heard "maxifig" used colloquially). best LFB (25 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: What makes a minifig?

(...) <humour> Security are painted red? No wonder they're so easily destroyed...they're Star Wars Redshirts! <gd&r> </humour> Now let's not start *that* set of comparisons...;) best (and tangentially,) LFB (25 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: What makes a minifig?

(...) It's also got a bunch of brown 2x4 bricks and a very nice 6x16 blue plate--I snap these up whenever I can find them for <$6. Now, I fear, the MTT is going to become my Great Love for Plates. :) Dark grey and brown...sooooo very many.... best (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

To All, I guess I will join in the responses here. I don't know for sure what would be my LEGO specialty. I love collecting, building, sorting, even selling and trading sometimes. Although lately, mostly what I have been doing is buying and selling. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: [Part] 3836.dat - Minifig Tool Broom

(...) How about Minifig Tool Pushbroom? There is at least one other broom part out there, so we might as well be specific now. (...) I think the vertical positioning is best, to make it easy to place the broom into a minifig hand. But I would rotate (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

More:  Next Page >>