 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1229
Re: Looking for minifig hairpieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 23:26:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tom McDonald writes:
Do they (minifig hair) exist?

Check Anton's Lego library for the minifig hair you want!
http://people.a2000.nl/araves/Howto.html

The only catch is that his lego parts are defined directly in PovRay code.
That means you have to make your minifig (minus the hair), convert it with
L3P to PovRay, include Anton's library in your Pov file and manually add the
hair!
Take a look at pic i rendered using the above trick:

George