  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 4001 – 4020 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Whatever...

(...) I am interested in why people are always starting with an assumption that may well be false, and then continue on with a lot of stuff as though the premise were in fact proven true rather than just an assumption. Facts: Lego used to make (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) I agree, fully and completely. I have actually thought of this before, but was at loss as to how I'd describe it... :oP ...my English isn't as good as I'd like it to be. :-. I'd want Nx3x1 slopes (@ *45* angle) with top MIDDLE studs, in order (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: MOC: Minifig-scale space droids

Hi, Gyug! Long time, no see! (...) good ideas here. Hey, these remind me a lot of the robots in Robo Rally. I wonder how big the boards would have to be though. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  One of my favorite movies.  [DAT]

Here is a robot that I recently created. To see him with his laser out, just change the text to say johnny2.dat, instead of johnny.dat. It is heavily based on the movie "Short Curcuit." This file is an MPD, so you will need a viewer that can read (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: MOC: Minifig-scale space droids

Hey, thanks for the comments. Stephen (8 yrs. old) thinks this web thing is pretty cool. I'll have to talk him into LDRAWing some instructions. Good thing we made the photos. The robots have succumb to Brickwars-style entropy. :) Rather than my (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Do Minifigs Dream of Plastic Sheep?

...to paraphrase Phil Dick. I was creating a web-page to introduce my LEGO-minifig alter-ego; when trying to decide on his hobbies, I figured he should be a photographer. It seems odd, though, to put pictures up of real life as if they're being (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Brickshelf Gallery v. 0.7 (beta)

Release 0.7 is now online. Version 0.7 is a halfway done hack of the version that was supposed to include the Edit function, so the Edit link is there but doesn't do much. The reason I released it is that I added the "set icon" feature that let's (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.announce) !

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Automated password appraisal (Re: New feature: Article rating)

(...) Not sure how to detect this...it isn't that terrible anyway, is it? (I can see that it comes from "lego*minifig" but it's still probably strong enough?) (...) Now gives a -1030%. (...) Now gives a 200%. If LEGO sets weren't an issue it would (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Review of 3401 Shoot 'N Score

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) as (...) soccer (...) comes (...) Actually, at least the box I got does show the Adidas player on the box, The minifig also has the player's name on the back, "Zidane", and the box has a picture of a real (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.reviews)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: WW/Adv. cross-over (and a Tommy-Gun) -- was "Re: Future Wild West Possibilities"

(...) I was thinking of the same thing myself, but I thought that it would be a bit too big. I wish there were minifig head sized plates in various configurations to use. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Castle discussion

(...) Hmm... well I have a 240lb candidate for it...oh no, right, this is a *minifig* rack <g,d & r> Kevin (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) Any thoughts on the other minifig (Gasgano?) Over on www.sirstevesguide.com they're thinking that he's been swapped with an articulated sebulba. Anybody else wondering? Cause it's obvious that it's not Gasgano anymore, or if he is, TLC screwed (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Pirate Cutlass  [DAT]

Arrrr!!!!!!! Here be some cold steel t' be feedin' t' them Spanish dogs when we sail the Spanish Main! ;-) Please LMKWYT. Thanks, Franklin 0 Pirate Cutlass 0 Author: Franklin W. Cain (fwcain@yahoo.com) 0 Unofficial Element 0 0 CATEGORY Minifig (...) (25 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Stupid question about steam engines

(...) have (...) Yes, I'm actually a real live minifig and your big huge trains scare me (too many echos). Jon Ps We call Joe Lucas "The Prince of Darkness" over here! (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: The mythical gender-changing plates

(...) Are we gonna stick with things that have a stud, and/or "hole," or that can be held onto by a minifig hand, (dowel {sp?} diameter), or are we gonna go the "full" spectrum. This would includ any non-standard minifigs, and any accessories that (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

(...) Several actually. They are: - building virtual models in MLCad - 4-wide fire / rescue apparatus - parts trading I also have plans to branch out into other areas. Some projects that are floating around in my head include a minifig scale (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  future BRICK updated (sorta)

Hi all! I am fully recovered from my surgery and am working on updating my f u t u r e BRICK pages with MOCs. Here is a preview of one of my ships: (URL) your eyes on that page... I should finally be able to add pictures of my 8 foot long minifig (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Dan's Star Wars Lego

My new site is finally up. Here's a run down of all the new stuff: Models (all minifig scale): Teemto Pagalies' Pod Racer Dud Bolt's Pod Racer Ody Mandrell's Pod Racer Destroyer Droid Minifigs: Queen Amidala Captain Panaka Naboo Guard Palace Guard (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)

(...) I thought £5 at Lego Windsor is a real rip off for 3 minifigs. But then again I think most UK lego prices are. So I dont buy latest sets unless I get them as a special offer someone. regards lawrence (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.us)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

  Re: LEGO CREATOR V2

(...) That sounds great. I just got the first Lego creator and I'm somewhat disappointed with the inability to turn bricks at certain axis and controlling the minifig through the environment. BTW, has anyone figured out how to pilot a flying vehicle (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.841)

More:  Next Page >>