  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 3741 – 3760 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

(...) I spoke with the learned (and opinionated) Dr. Cornelius(1) on this subject not long ago, and here is what he said to me: "You fools! Ze minifig race is nicht deschended from zese 'schtiffies'! Zat is absurdt! Zey haff no limbs! Ve are clearly (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

(...) Of course, the question then becomes: How many people would buy a Star Destroyer set for $100 to get stormtrooper minifigs if you could get 'em for $5 in a minifig-pack? -JDF (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Datsville a ghost-town?

thomas burger <tburger666@aol.com> wrote in message news:FqzMKK.HLo@lugnet.com... (...) keep (...) I put a _ton_ of work into Datsville this past fall, but began reaching technical limitations around December, and now I'm in the midst of our (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Minifig Box #2 Update

Susan, (...) Well, None of the boxes I had had these lists, so I think if it was introduced, it was either discarded before I received it, or it was not included. I don't think it is that good of idea anyway. Scott S. -- Scott E. Sanburn Systems (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Minifigs

Yeah, I know ill get them in 9+ seperate peices, but i can't find those pieces. I looked all over, and when I get a model with Minifigs in it, it says FILE NOT FOUND and stuff, so I just need the parts to make a Lego Minifig (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

(...) Yep... and when I want to focus on the minifig it'll sometimes focus on the bkground. (...) 'Zactly! The digicam is just so much better! -Shiri (FUT lugnet.publish) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

(...) I found these in somebody else's 1981-era collection: 1 blue 2x3 brick from the 60's (acetate whatever) A similar white 2x4 Hey, these might be clones, but they're GOOD clones! a broken red 2x10 plate 3 of those chunky hollow soft plastic (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  (canceled)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Speculation

I see it has come up (again) in another thread that the LEGO minifigs have no homes. I think it is long past time to put this whole question to rest. Where DO minifigs live? HOW do they live? Where do they come from? What is their nature? Let us (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: New Part: Minifig Binoculars Type 1

Thanks. It looks good! -John Van Paul Easter <pneaster@aol.com> wrote in message news:FsBFAL.Drr@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Gail Storm/Pippin Reed face - thoughts

(...) I've actually got a character that uses that head as well - no pictures, yet, because I need to do some building first. I think the one I have might have a slight printing offset or something because she definitely looks less 'sweet' than the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: futuron

(...) I don't know why either, I got my red one from the minifig pack, it was always interesting to wonder why that is. Maybe LC (TLG, TLC, LG, LC, etc.) had a special ranking system, and they decided to scatter them around. I wonder what the ratio (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: I have these sets but can't find them in the set listings. Help!

Gary Istok wrote: <snip> (...) I *love* the 1x3x4 doors...they were so much better and more realistic than the common 1x4x5 doors of today. Some of the reasons I like these doors: integrated door frames...no unsightly gaps ease of opening...I find (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: [CW sort of] BIG new update to my web page!

(...) "Current (...) page. (...) certain (...) I'm sorry, but it's the opposite for me. Not even a pair of switched arms to be found! I guess i never really appreciated the boring Black falcons or the crusaders. To my mind they're just so plain. I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Minifig Box #2, another update

(...) *mini*fig (...) minifigs, (...) As long as we remind people of the "don't overwhelm the Jambalaya boxes with one type of part, especially parts that people are less likely to be interested in because everyone has too many of them" convention, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Very Small Castle Accessory Auction - CLOSED

Some things I recently found that I have no need for, so...I'll auction them to feed my habit :-) Item descriptions are after the listings. THE RULES 1) This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occurring approximately every 24 hours. 2) Bids and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

This is an attempt to move this thread over to where IU meant to post it in the first place. I see it has come up (again) in another thread that the LEGO minifigs have no homes. I think it is long past time to put this whole question to rest. Where (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) building (...) Oops! I realized last night that the reason my ceilings seem so high is that the rooms are a full seven bricks high, not six! I'm just curious what the "standard" height of a minifig-scale building is supposed to be. I had (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Tan Technic!?! @ THE BRICKYARD

Battle Droids spotted @ The Brickyard! A Brickyard Update: (URL) Brickyard recently posted the contents of several 8001 (Battle Droid) Technic sets! This set is made up almost entirely of TAN elements... this means classic Technic elements as well (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Looking for some rare pieces

Hi, I am in need of the following pieces. If you can help, please e-mail me. I will pay for pieces or trade if you are looking for something specific. Here's what I need: - 1x1 Brick Clear (x2) - 1x6 Brick Clear - Minifig Blue Cape (from Castle (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

More:  Next Page >>