 CAD / 3628
Re: Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 00:30:05 GMT

Yeah, I know ill get them in 9+ seperate peices, but i can't find those
pieces.  I looked all over, and when I get a model with Minifigs in it, it
says FILE NOT FOUND and stuff, so I just need the parts to make a Lego Minifig

In lugnet.cad, Ben Vaughan writes:
Frish,
   All those minifigs you saw were made using LDraw or MLCAD.
Check out http://www.ldraw.org for information on how to use Ldraw.
Heads, hats, arms, legs, torsos, and various accessories are available, but
you need to assemble the minifig yourself.

Ben