 CAD / 3625
Re: Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 18:05:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ben Vaughan wrote:

   All those minifigs you saw were made using LDraw or MLCAD.

A lot of ray-traced minifig images might not be LDraw-based.  Anton
Raves in particular has done a *lot* of great minifigs in POV-Ray (but
I'm not sure they are included in his downloadable library).  And a
number of other ray-tracing people have "rolled their own" minifigs.

Steve