 CAD / 3631
Re: Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:53:53 GMT

Hmm... true enough.  I hadn't really given it much thought.
All the same, for those starting out, (even those of us that aren't 8) ),
LDraw and MLCAD offer a fairly simple solution.
Making such an absolute statement sure was a goof on my part though.  I'll
be more aware in the future.

Ben Vaughan.
-------------
This space reserved for a new Marsbase slogan.

"Steve Bliss" <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad, Ben Vaughan wrote:

   All those minifigs you saw were made using LDraw or MLCAD.

A lot of ray-traced minifig images might not be LDraw-based.  Anton
Raves in particular has done a *lot* of great minifigs in POV-Ray (but
I'm not sure they are included in his downloadable library).  And a
number of other ray-tracing people have "rolled their own" minifigs.

Steve