  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 3701 – 3720 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Zeppelins at $5 at Wal-Mart

I found that the Cyber Slam sets were all $5, including $40 and $50 sets. I also got a Stone Tower Bridge that had been opened, no instructions and the set had obviously been put together. We just put the tower together and all we were missing were (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Pirate General Comments

(...) Men in uniform do what they're told while they're in uniform. Note that the officers rarely row. (...) I have one of those solid-top ones. It's ancient; all of my cylinders from after about 1980 seem to have the holes. (...) The solid minifig (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.pirates)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: ED-209

Dave!, (...) Yes! Great representation of it! I just watched Robocop a few days ago, I love ED-209. Too bad we don't have a Robocop minifig to go along with it. :) "You are illegally parked on private property. You have 20 seconds to move your (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  [MN] FS 9,503 LIGHT GRAY pieces from 43 Mos Espa Podrace sets

Due to a recent purchase of 43 Mos Espa Podrace sets, I have quite a bit of Lego to part out. I thought that I would try a direct sale of the parts before sending them to eBay. I have finished sorting out the parts and am currently counting them. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Glen's 4th Lego Auction - 3/6 Update

Welcome to Glen's 4th assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Very Small Castle Accessory Auction - Update 2

Some things I recently found that I have no need for, so...I'll auction them to feed my habit :-) Item descriptions are after the listings. THE RULES 1) This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occurring approximately every 24 hours. 2) Bids and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Town on wheels (was Re: Millennium City)

Erik Olson wrote in message ... (...) My original intentions were to usethe extra bedroom, about 12'x13'. I wanted to build 4' wide tables (read that as plywood on sawhorses) with roughly a 4'x4' hole in the middle with a cutout for the doorway. I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

Hasbro owns the license for "action figures and vehicles over 1 inch tall" and Galoob (now Hasbro) owns it for "action figures and vehicles under 1 inch" How does this relate to TLC? Well, when the contracts were negotiated a couple years back, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: I have these sets but can't find them in the set listings. Help!

(...) IIRC, basic set 125 was what I received for my 11th birthday in 1975 and was my first LEGO set. I stored the pieces in the box up until I stupidly decided, shortly after discovering RTL in 1995 but before learning that boxes are important, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  30361 Minifig D2R2 Body  [DAT]

It could also be called Brick Round 2 x 2 x 2 with holes 0 Minifig D2R2 Body 0 Name: 30361.dat 0 Author: Marc Klein & Marc Schickelé 0 Created with stl2dat conversion tool 0 Un-Official LCad part 1 16 0 0 -2 0 0 -6 6 0 0 0 -16 0 4-4cyli.dat 1 16 0 0 (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: LDAO Minifig Modeler

(...) My LDAO is set up to use LDLite. The Editor works, but the Minifig Modeller crashes just as described. Also, the Sort function crashes when you hit any of the buttons (Save, cancel, etc), but it still sorts the model. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  You wouldn't want one of these landing at your Airport!

I was planning to build a realistic minifig scale Jumbo 747, then I figured out the dimensions of it, consequently I quit the whole project, because: A: It would be near 30 studs wide(God knows what that would be with the wings!) B: It would also be (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Minifig Box #2 Update

(...) It was sent out today. It would have been sent out yesterday, but I had a friend who wanted some pieces, so he was going to come over, but didn't. You should have it by Sat. Ryan (25 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Very Small Castle Accessory Auction - Update 3

Some things I recently found that I have no need for, so...I'll auction them to feed my habit :-) Item descriptions are after the listings. THE RULES 1) This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occurring approximately every 24 hours. 2) Bids and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

Yup, but there a Micro-machines figure packs of SW toys (consisting of about 10 figures (Though what exactly constitutes an action figure - does it have to move?) You do have to assemble SW Lego figures, so technically it's still construction as (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Water S`prite

(...) Sorry for the delay in reply my net has been down for ages (really only a day and half...) Yup, it's rendered, Ldraw>L3p>POVray (...) minifig top half, witch's dress (sans pattern) backwards below. Lots of light in light trans-blue coloured (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Re: Stuff I'd like to see...

(...) <snip> (...) A lot of good ideas here... I think TLC doesn't make some of the things you suggest at minifig scale because they would be too small. As a company, LEGO always has to be aware of choking hazards. And parents probably don't like (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  WTB/T: Space Minifig Jetpacks

Hey: I am looking for some of those jetpacks from Classic and 90s Space sets. In the partsref they are described as "4736 Minifig Jet-Pack with Stud On Front." I'm looking for several in black. Please write to me privately. Thanks in advance, -- (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  WTT/WTB: Blacktron II, M-Tron, Timmys

Hello again, and thanks for stopping by. I'm looking for the following minifig torsos ONLY: Qty: 2 - Blacktron II Qty: 2 - M-Tron Qty: 3 - Timmy I have many minifig parts and accessories to trade, as well as all the wheels you could ever want. Come (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

  Lich (Undead Wizard)  [DAT]

I've been doodling with castle stuff lately. This is the MPD I used to create the image that I posted here: "(URL) FILE lich2.dat 0 MPD Author: Franklin W. Cain 0 0 This .MPD was compiled using M-Peedy 0 (URL) Lich (an Undead Wizard) 0 Unofficial (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

More:  Next Page >>