 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5316
5315  |  5317
Subject:
WTT/WTB: Blacktron II, M-Tron, Timmys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 23:20:19 GMT

Hello again, and thanks for stopping by.

I'm looking for the following minifig torsos ONLY:

Qty: 2 - Blacktron II
Qty: 2 - M-Tron
Qty: 3 - Timmy

I have many minifig parts and accessories to trade, as well as all the wheels
you could ever want. Come on, everyone wants wheels!! Okay, no wheels? How
about Boba Fett? You know you want Boba Fett. I can make custom CW figures,
that will come to you complete with an history and everything. Don't leave
yet! Wait, I _know_ I have something you want... just drop me an email.
Please?

-Cheese