 CAD / 3811
Re: LDAO Minifig Modeler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 22:10:21 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> writes:
Hmm.  I think this *is* related to one of your LDAO settings.  Try
opening the LDAO Editor or Modeller, and see if they work or not.
If you can open one of those tools without crashing, go to View |
View Settings, and set your viewer to LDLite.  Click OK, close the
Editor/Modeller.  Then try running the Minifig Modeller again.

My LDAO is set up to use LDLite.  The Editor works, but the Minifig
Modeller crashes just as described.  Also, the Sort function crashes when
you hit any of the buttons (Save, cancel, etc), but it still sorts the
model.
--Bram