 CAD / 3807
Re: LDAO Minifig Modeler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 18:01:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sixten Otto wrote:

In article <i2pggscjgjftog1adc8ddn32jmd853genl@4ax.com>, Steve Bliss
<blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Do you get any kind of error message?

Nope. It does ask me whether I really want to use the selected file
(which is an empty model file I've created with LDAO) which the Minifig
Modeler didn't create.

When I respond in the affirmative, the bottom half of the LDAO window
(where the view parameters are) flashes a sort of cross-hatch pattern
briefly, and then the program exits.

The newest LDAO shouldn't care what version of LDLite you're running.  As
long as you've gone into Options | Settings from the main window, and
pointed at LDLite's location on the hard drive, you should be OK.

I have the LDLite location set correctly. And running LDLite on its own
works.

Do I need to change any of the Tool Manager settings (like setting
"LDraw Tool" to LDLite)? What else might be causing the problem?

Hmm.  I think this *is* related to one of your LDAO settings.  Try opening
the LDAO Editor or Modeller, and see if they work or not.  If you can open
one of those tools without crashing, go to View | View Settings, and set
your viewer to LDLite.  Click OK, close the Editor/Modeller.  Then try
running the Minifig Modeller again.

Steve