 CAD / 3793
3792  |  3794
Subject:
LDAO Minifig Modeler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 01:16:33 GMT

So, I've been away from all of this Lego modelling craziness for a
while, but recently the bug bit me again,[1] and I started downloading
all of the bits and setting up Virtual PC.

I have LDraw and the latest updates, LDLite, LDAO, etc. installed all
snug and fine. But I discovered that the minifig modeler (which is why I
grabbed LDAO in the first place) doesn't seem to like the new version(s)
of LDLite -- LDAO just crashes.

Searching the archives, I find many references to this only working with
up to version 1.5 of LDLite, but I can't find it anywhere. Between the
two newer versions, and the crash of www.gyugyi.com, there doesn't seem
to be a copy of 1.5 around anywhere.

Can someone point me to this, or tell me what else I might need to get
the minifig modeler up and running? After struggling for as long as I
did today to get the poor guy's hands on, there has to be a better way!
:-)

Thanks!

Sixten Otto; Geek for all seasons; sixten@NOSPAM.azstarnet.com