 CAD / 3803
Re: LDAO Minifig Modeler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:03:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sixten Otto wrote:

I have LDraw and the latest updates, LDLite, LDAO, etc. installed all
snug and fine. But I discovered that the minifig modeler (which is why I
grabbed LDAO in the first place) doesn't seem to like the new version(s)
of LDLite -- LDAO just crashes.

Do you get any kind of error message?

The newest LDAO shouldn't care what version of LDLite you're running.  As
long as you've gone into Options | Settings from the main window, and
pointed at LDLite's location on the hard drive, you should be OK.

Steve