 CAD / 3812
Re: MOTM May
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 02:38:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney writes:
Sorry for the delay on the MOTM May vote.  While trying to assemble
the page for it I received an entry with a link to an image.

That was me, sorry about that. The server I had that stashed on went away
mysteriously.

While I have your attention I should point out that while the entry is credited
to me, it's not actually all my work. The background, trees, and the track are
the work of Bram Lambrecht. I only did the locomotive and cars.

I didn't make that clear to Tim, so it's not his fault if the credit there
isn't quite right.

I do think it's a nice scene, so nice that it's the banner for my
www.miltontrainworks.com site, which has been relocated.

++Lar