 CAD / 3787
3786  |  3788
Subject:
MOTM May
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 05:16:14 GMT

Sorry for the delay on the MOTM May vote.  While trying to assemble
the page for it I received an entry with a link to an image.  That
site is down right now and I'm waiting for the entry to be emailed to
me.  When that is done I'll add the voting page, hopefully it will be
soon.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org