 CAD / 3786
3785  |  3787
Subject:
8880 Supercar Performance Upgrades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 02:57:58 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Looking to get a little more performance from your stock 8880 Technic Supercar?

Take a look at the first upgrade made available from a renowned German Racing
Tuner:

http://home.flash.net/~onyx/Sehr_Schnell/Sehr_Schnell_Main.htm

HEHE!

enjoy!