 CAD / 3791
Re: 8880 Supercar Performance Upgrades
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 23:26:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jeff Boen writes:
Looking to get a little more performance from your stock 8880 Technic • Supercar?

Take a look at the first upgrade made available from a renowned German Racing
Tuner:

http://home.flash.net/~onyx/Sehr_Schnell/Sehr_Schnell_Main.htm

HEHE!

enjoy!

   Hopping up my real car is bad enough.  Now i have to tweak my lego ones as
well?  This could get expensive.  I realy like the design.

     Cale