 CAD / 3790
Re: Things for the next part update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:46:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Lars C. Hassing wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote...
In lugnet.cad, Michael Lachmann wrote:
today I found a problem in 3040p32.dat line 4 which contains a statement

0 Color update: Bram Lambrecht

theoretically fine but it collides with LDLite's and MLCad's COLOR meta
command, I don't have a LDLite at the moment to see how it's reacting, but
MLCad mentions an error there since this is no valid COLOR meta command line.
Maybe you could change this comment to 0 Color-update: Bram Lambrecht (sorry
Bram).

Good catch!  I'll do something around this.

You don't have to. Meta commands MUST be in UPPERCASE!

Well...

(The only exception is "0 ~Moved to xxx")

Which isn't *exactly* a meta-command.  It's the file-title, which contains useful  (but
redundant) information.

I just tested with LDraw and ldlite, they don't recognize "0 step", only "0 STEP"

Hmmm.

Steve