 CAD / 3785
Re: How do conditional lines work?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 23:26:29 GMT

Chuck Sommerville <chucks@he.net> skrev i en nyhedsmeddelelse:FtKyGD.pz@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee writes:

No criticism of you Chuck, but why is this link SO difficult for newcomers to
find?  We must get this same question every two to three months.

My apologies to the group for not finding the FAQ on my own.  It was of course
buried in the appropriate location.  http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/ Knowing
it existed was my real problem.  I did not find any links to it on the home
page FAQ, http://www.lugnet.com/faq/ which was the first place I looked.

Have you tried http://www.ldraw.org/faq
/Lars