  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 3681 – 3700 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Deep Freeze @ THE BRICKYARD

Check out the wind chill at The Brickyard! A Brickyard Update: (URL) Brickyard just posted the contents of several 6520s (Mobil Outpost) from the Arctic theme! Great new elements and 'figs, plus a healthy assortment of everyone's favorite: Orange. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Minifigs

(...) Have you installed the complete LDraw package? Without it, you won't get much of anything. (URL) After you get that installed, most programs should go. I don't know of too many custom, un-official minifig parts. Unofficial parts are not (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Minifig Box #2, another update

Thanks much, darlin'! -Chris (25 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Interesting classic space items over on eBay

Anyone know anything about these classic minifig packs? (4 URLs) not my auction) Judging by the price tag they are presumably Canadian or French. Huw (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Reddifest pictures are up

Huw Millington wrote in message ... (...) I'd like to point out that the Aliens Model being admired by Simon Robinson, (P1010022) although built by me, was done to instructions found online. i.e. The _model_ was mine, but I cannot claim any rights (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Very Small Castle Accessory Auction - Update 1

Some things I recently found that I have no need for, so...I'll auction them to feed my habit :-) Item descriptions are after the listings. THE RULES 1) This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occurring approximately every 24 hours. 2) Bids and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Most hated Minifig?

(...) I hate the skeleton minifig, if it is a minifig. Its too common, and I dont lke having a bunch of skeletons in my Lego town. (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Minifig Box #2 Update

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ft2Eox.Ist@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) don't (...) I can't believe a box is heading my way!! I was on vacation last week, so I'm just getting to these messages. Shiri, send me your mailing (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: What makes a minifig?

(...) There was a big conversation about this a while back. What it all boils down to is personal judgement, really. In my view, Pit Droids aren't "minifigs", nor is Sebulba. It is tempting for me to say that what draws the line for me is legs and (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: I have these sets but can't find them in the set listings. Help!

OK, I have Basic Set 125. It is exactly that..... a basic set. There are no specialty pieces (besides some older bricks, windows & doors). If memory serves me correctly, this is a set that has the 4 brick high doors that were used in conjunction (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Gone for good?

What happened to "Damraska"? His web site, Minifig Suns, disappeared a while ago. It had some very nice space MOCs on it. Email: Damraska@jps.net Site: (URL) Thanks, Elliot Hyde (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Minifig Torso With Wolfpack Pattern

(...) Danger, Will Robinson! Danger! This is the same "P" number ("973p04.dat") as the one you gave the Black Falcon torso. (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Minifig Torso With Wolfpack Pattern

Oh, BTW, something else. When viewing this DAT file as well as the one for the Black Falcon torso, you've got the same bowties as the ones I noticed for the shields. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorderly Yours ;-) Franklin (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Repairing minifigs

I discovered the other day that one of my older minifigs has some damage. This isn't really surprising - I think we're all used to the microfractures they get along the forearm - but this one goes from the waist to the armpit, right along the 'seam' (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Castle mini-figs wanted

(...) Dollars or pounds ?????? (looks at minifig collection greedily ) Michael Pratt (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

If Frank jumps in, so will I... Please add me to the list for a second round.... Paul Sinasohn bearitone@my-deja.com (25 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: New Part : Pirate Peg Leg

(...) I've not got a strong affection for "Minifig Leg Wooden", so am happy for this to get amended at the voting stage, if necessary. "Minifig Leg Pegleg" is fine too. Regarding cones, well yes I could have used four 1-4con4 primitives for the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Datsville contribution

Bram: (...) I think POV-Ray has an option for eliminating everything placed a certain distance behind the camera. That would probably be beneficial for "minifig views", but I don't know what to do about overhead shots. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: finally updated my web site...

I see the resemblance... hair's different, though. Yet another example of why we need more minifig faces (especially female -?) ;) EC (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: LEGO: The Movie?

(...) that (...) Agreed. It would be foolish not to use it, esp. if they turned these things out at a pace of roughly a new one a week for 26 weeks. (...) Well, to be technical, it be would be too late for that if everyone knew that it was an (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.843)

More:  Next Page >>