 Marketplace / Auctions / 4783
4782  |  4784
Subject:
Very Small Castle Accessory Auction - Update 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 20:06:04 GMT

Some things I recently found that I have no need for,
so...I'll auction them to feed my habit :-)  Item
descriptions are after the listings.

THE RULES

1) This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occurring
approximately every 24 hours.
2) Bids and payment shall be in US Dollars.
3) Bid increments shall be in multiples of 50 cents until
the price reaches $5.00.  Once the price passes this mark
increments will be in multiples of $1.00.
4) Winning bidders pay for shipping (via their preferred
method).
5) No proxy bidding.
6) Updates will be posted to lugnet.market.auction.  I will
email updates at your request.
7) All items are played with in excellent condition.

THE LOTS

3 Classic Castle Visors    open    $2.00    Sal P
3 Shields    open    $1.00
3 Minifig Capes    open    $1.00

THE DESCRIPTIONS

Visors - These come from the Yellow Castle era.  There is a
red, a white, and a gray.
Shields - All three are triangular shields with a red
background and blue boarder.  There is a winged dragon on
each.
Capes - The plastic type, also used as aprons.  One each in
red, blue, and black.

Thanks for looking (and bidding :-)