  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 3621 – 3640 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: FA: (eBay) Darth Vader Minifig (Dutch) x8

(...) The only Darth Vader I sold went for about $15 last year. But selling 8 at once will push the price down, of course... Kevin (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Castle mini-figs wanted

Hello all. I have a pitiful minifig army and I am willing to buy some castle minifigs from whoever is willing to sell them. Here is what I would pay for them and thier accesories: Black Falcon minifig 1.50 Lion emblem on front of torso (crusader?) (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Castle mini-figs wanted

Hello all. I have a pitiful minifig army and I am willing to buy some castle minifigs from whoever is willing to sell them. Here is what I would pay for them and thier accesories: Black Falcon minifig 1.50 Lion emblem on front of torso (crusader?) (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: A minifig pack for EVERY theme

(...) Well I understand what you are saying. The way I look at it though is: Any face that doesn't have a microphone, hideous grin, eyepatch, monocle, or such is a generic face regardless of how detailed it is. If I can put it on a space person, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Rock Raider Info

In a fit of rage on Sunday, my dad destroyed my 7144 Slave I from Star Wars, so he agreed to get me some new sets to replace them. I ended up getting the Chrome Crusher and a Hover Scout after I started bitching. The Chrome Crusher is cool but there (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.underground)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

(...) prolific, (...) The minifig as we know it today was introduced in 1978. I have browsed my catalog collection and found only limbless minifigs in 1977 and older catalogs. Also see the text on the top of page 13 of the 1978 catalog: (URL) sets (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Glen's 4th Lego Auction - 2/29 Update

Welcome to Glen's 4th assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: GREEN!

Hey Todd, The winking/grinning O'Reilly minifig is a great touch (Besides the green) Where can I get one. (Need someone to share the Guinness wit) Top O' the morning to ya (hick). (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: FA: (eBay) Darth Vader Minifig (Dutch) x8

That's just INSANE, with the Tie/Y fighter set selling for $27 at Target online a while back. I guess I'd better auction off my Vaders separate from the Tie Fighters then! (...) ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Roommate Moving Out LEGO Auction #4(Some still Remaining, last day! - Pirate, Castle, etc.)

To All, My roommate is moving to Texas, so he wants to unload some of his LEGO collection, so I get to run it for him again. There are a lot of good items, from shooting cannons to Pirate minifigs, various ship sails and parts, and Castle (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: FA: (eBay) Darth Vader Minifig (Dutch) x8

You WILL get a lower price Dutch than selling them in individual lots, virtually guaranteed. What you seem to forget is that if you set 8 Dutch at $7.50 beginning price, that means 8 people can bid $7.50 each before any prices change. If you auction (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: "Jackal" Heavy Assault Mecha

(...) Good list. Gotta throw a couple more out there, knowing I'll still miss someone important. In no particular order: Joseph Gonzales' Camelot Alliance: (URL) Dai Nippon Technical Research Institute: (URL) now I have that niggly little feeling... (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Minifig Box #2 Update

(...) And was sent to Ryan Dennett today (13 April). For those who are wondering, this box is only $4.30 to ship. (25 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: FA: (eBay) Darth Vader Minifig (Dutch) x8

(...) I do know what a Dutch auction is, Dan. Have experimented with them on eBay and don't like them - if I have 8 of something to sell I prefer to do them in series. By "all at once" I meant "all at the same time" not "all in one batch": having 8 (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Space docking port

"Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:Fqn9A2.EAq@lugnet.com... (...) I like this redesign. My only vice is the panel being exposed on the inboard side. I made some more adjustments to this design (which I lost because of a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Where is everybody?!

Snip (...) HaHa HA- Pitiful mortals-You think numbers and stinky Fish will Save you Beware The wraith of the lone ravi and clan Shadow wolf....and THE BRINJAL OF DEATH.... actualy i'm killing time waiting for my O'level results to come back and i'm (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Minifig Box #2 Update

(...) Do you mean a written list, sent with the box? Or a post at lugnet? I can post an extensive list when it gets to me (two more people to go, yay!) but IMHO a list sent with the box is pretty silly. (you can see what's in the box... and you (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  next ldraw part update, space/minifig accessories?

hey folks, i'm just curious if there is a parts update in the works for the near future. also, (and sorry if this has been asked before) i found two minifig accessories in the Space category that would go great with regular minifig stuff (3959 space (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Are any of these parts done/in progress (BIG POST)

(...) 4589.DAT ?? (...) I've started some design work - but its in the early stages (...) This is done as 3068p81 and submitted for the next voting (see (URL)#2549-1-01 Pirate Bridge (...) A mock-up was done recently bt Tore Eriksson (see (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Millennium City

Sanjay D'Souza wrote in message <38B70357.C4D5F27F@h...il.com>... (...) <SIGH.> All those tiles. All those town sets that I never owned. All those trees! You realize, of course, that I hate you now.<g> A truly spectacular job. I love the detailing (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

More:  Next Page >>