 Underground / 83
82  |  84
Subject:
Rock Raider Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 17:25:25 GMT

In a fit of rage on Sunday, my dad destroyed my 7144 Slave I from Star Wars,
so he agreed to get me some new sets to replace them.  I ended up getting the
Chrome Crusher and a Hover Scout after I started bitching.  The Chrome Crusher
is cool but there is one flaw: the bottom is two pieces and the cockpit plate
and the storage bin (for a brickonium rock and a dynamite bit) are also
large.  The large silver drill is a welcome alternative to those horrendous
aquaraider drills, and the electric bit is the first in my collection.  Props
to lego for the chrome crusher.  I like the minifig in the crusher.  I hoped
that rockraiders would be like aquazone, slightly diff heads and bodies, but
basically the same.  I am going to buy the fig set next so I can get mr.
orangepants!  I am gonna modify the crusher with a chair on top of the blaster
and have a gunner.  Should I buy the 4940 Granite Grinder and 4959 Loader
Dozer or should I look elsewhere?