  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 3561 – 3580 of about 17000.
Search took 0.16 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Does anyone know what set this minifig female head goes to?

Hi, I was looking though some of my lego minifig heads when I came upon a female head that I was not sure what set it corresponds to. It looks as if it is a pirate female head but I did not see it in the brickset database. If anyone knows what theme (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  3626b102.dat - Minifig Head - SW Determined w/ Brown Eyebrows (Young Obi-Wan) pattern  [DAT]

Here's a DAT file for "young Obi-Wan" (and for the y2000 "Luke Skywalker"). Please LMKWYT! ;-) Thanks, Franklin 0 Minifig Head - SW Determined w/ Brown Eyebrows (Young Obi-Wan) pattern 0 Unofficial Element 0 Author: Franklin W. Cain (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Brown Forestmen

For Larry and people who were trying to deal with the frames problem Larry encountered while searching for a certain figure (2), I put up this page that I made when I first downloaded the Fibblesnork Lego guide. If you like being able to search for (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Unofficial Humor Part: 30162p01.dat - Minifig Binoculars with Cartoon Style Eyes Pattern :)  [DAT]

Sorry folks, I just had to do it... :) 0 Minifig Binoculars with Cartoon Style Eyes Pattern 0 Name: 30162p01.dat 0 Author: Tore Eriksson 0 Highly Unofficial Part 0 BFC NOCERTIFY 0 Inlined: 1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 30162.dat 0 Minifig Tool (...) (15 years ago, 28-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time.

(...) I heartily agree. I have always thought that females were sadly underrepresented in LEGO sets. I would like to see more female minifigs in med-large sets alternate female heads and headgear in the majority of sets. I'm not worried so much (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  WIP: Unnamed Minifig Scale Ship

This is not an official SW starship, though some design elements were derived from the Venator. It's more of an escort/attack cruiser much smaller in size but fast, deadly and deploys frontline clonetroopers. The light gray with dark gray and dark (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Seeking Body Parts

I'm looking from some dark grey minifig arms, twenty-one pairs to be precise as well as some dary grey minifig legs. I'm willing to buy or trade. I have classic space materials, some old fire hose cannons from the original minifig fireboat, as well (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Piece sorting methods

(...) Hmmm... I guess it is about time to go through a Great Re-Org. So soon after a Great Purge of our assembled sets, too. I was thinking a scheme that almost parallels the LDraw naming scheme: e.g. bricks, bricks with studs not on top and (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LDAO Minifig Modeler

(...) Hmm. I think this *is* related to one of your LDAO settings. Try opening the LDAO Editor or Modeller, and see if they work or not. If you can open one of those tools without crashing, go to View | View Settings, and set your viewer to LDLite. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Inline POV-Ray code?

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> wrote in message news:GrstMI.BB7@lugnet.com... (...) Brings me to a question about the minifig head. I had a high-res printout of Cale Leiphart's The Fight scene made for BricksWest, and there were some (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Myrddraal Minifig

(...) Thanks! :) (...) Well, I have far more sunglasses heads than I have Vader heads, which is why I opted to go with yellow. If I'm going to do the incorrect (1) color, I might as well use the more common one. :) (...) Possibly, but I kind of (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  [MN] Various Minifig Lots posted to eBay

I've posted the following to eBay: $1.00 [MN] Lego - 5 Star Wars Anakin Skywalker Figs No Bids Yet $1.00 [MN] Lego - 5 Star Wars Padme Naberrie Figs No Bids Yet $1.00 [MN] Lego - 5 Star Wars R2-D2 Droid Minifigs No Bids Yet $1.00 [MN] Lego - 5 Star (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Posable Horse Minifig Scale (or close enough)

Well, it isn't pretty..... Okay, it's down-right ugly.... But I hope you'll agree that has more to do with the riot of colours rather than the actual design. I've built a posable horse. It's slightly larger than the standard Lego horse, but it is (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  4701 Sorting Hat

Hi, Here is the inventory for 4701 Sorting Hat, done from a MISB set. Kevin 4701 Sorting Hat 1 x62 White Animal Owl 1 578 Black Bar 4L Light Sabre Blade 1 578 Brown Bar 4L Light Sabre Blade 4 3062b Brown Brick 1 x 1 Round 1 3062b Tan Brick 1 x 1 (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  multi-limbed alien pod racer (Star Wars: Episode I)  [DAT]

Inspired by someone else's creative use of the Minifig Skeleton Leg, and using the Minifig Aviator's Cap that I posted the other night ("(URL) here is a model of the multi-limbed pod racing alien from "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace". I've also (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  6527 Tipper Truck

Hi, Here is the inventory for 6527 Tipper Truck. It was done from MIB instructions. Kevin 6527 Tipper Truck 2 4070 Yellow Brick 1 x 1 with Headlight 1 3004 Black Brick 1 x 2 1 3010 Yellow Brick 1 x 4 1 4211 Yellow Car Base 4 x 5 1 3829 Yellow Car (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?

It's impossible for me to limit it to just 5! I have about two or three notebook pages dedicated to this very thing. So, with my apologies, here's some highlights from my longish wish list... Current elements that exist, just not in these colors: (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Customised Superhero Minifig

(...) Thanks! (...) It's an old Space jetpack- I think from around the M-Tron era, but I'm not completely sure. The things that hold the swords are supposed to hold a couple of trans-antifreeze 1x1 cones to represent exhaust. It's an incredibly (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC

Thanks for all of the kind words everyone! BTW, on the movie Harry, I really want to put together a custom set ala the Johnny Thunder 5900 single figure set. I've ordered some of these parts from Brickbay, the rest will have to come with much more (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

  Re: New Space Ship added to site, check it out!

(...) If a minifig is about yea tall, a microfig is about one-something-ith of that height. Basically, anything significantly smaller than a minifig. I generally don't count creatures made from just minifig legs to be microfig-scale; but rather (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>