  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 3541 – 3560 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Minifig Torso With Wolfpack Pattern

(...) My fault, the part file I have is p05.dat. I guess I copied the line from the falcon torso & forgot to change the number. (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  [MN] FT 3,992 DARK GRAY pieces from 43 Mos Espa Podrace sets

Due to a recent purchase of 43 Mos Espa Podrace sets, I have quite a bit of Lego to part out. I thought that I would try a direct sale of the parts before sending them to eBay. I have finished sorting out the parts and am currently counting them. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Space Mini-figs

I recall from my days as a Jr (lo these 20 years gone) that the earliest releases of Classic Space sets sometimes came with stickers. I had an 885 Space Scooter that came with a red minifig and a SpaceLEGO-logo sticker. -Cheese (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Georgia Outlet Store Sale

Although not as exciting as the Virginia post earlier, the Georgia outlet is also having a "President's Day Blowout" sale. I jotted down some things as follows: 3028: Silver Freestyle Tub : $19.99 not on sale... they had 14 of them. 6038: Wolfpack (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Roommate Moving Out LEGO Auction Update#2 (Pirate, castle, etc.)

To All, My roommate is moving to Texas, so he wants to unload some of his LEGO collection, so I get to run it for him again. There are a lot of good items, from shooting cannons to Pirate minifigs, various ship sails and parts, and Castle (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  New Part: Minifig Binoculars Type 1  [DAT]

Hello everyone, I believe I have this part in a "near done" condition. I am happy with it anyway... If anyone has any suggestions on keywords or problems with the part, please speak up! The part number 515 has been assigned to this part since the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Ending Tonight: New Old Castle sets

Here are the rarer ones: 1547 Black Knight's Boat (URL) Ghostly Hideout - has a Wolfpack figure and a ghost (URL) are not as rare, but they don't come up very often: 1712 Crossbow Cart - Dragon Masters (URL) Majisto's Treasure - Dragon Masters (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  set 1271 Jungle Surprise

Today I bought, for $2.99, a set called "Jungle Surprise" at a 7-11 across the street from where I work. This set contains 24 pieces, including a red snake and a black spider. It also includes a FEMALE minifig (with a rifle) and a silver-colored (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Glen's 4th Lego Auction - 2/23 Update

Welcome to Glen's 4th assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Air lock and ship docking discussion

(...) Indeed. I'm not sure that the idea was Pat's, however. Tom McDonald proposed his airlock as a standard design back in this message: (URL) a very nice design (the use of pegs and beams is well thought-out, and I'm likely to steal that part of (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Air lock and ship docking discussion

(...) One downfall of the original discussion was what to me was a big fracture in the thinking. If you read them all, you can see it develope quite clearly. There were many posts trying to decide on standards for ship building so that everything (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  WTT/WTB: Blacktron II torsos

Wow, my first post to b-s-t! I'm looking for quantity: 7 of white Blacktron II minifig torsos with or without arms. I have Classic Space parts and figs, many town minifig accessories and excess Technic parts as well as LEGOLAND Castle (375 era) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: FA: (eBay) Darth Vader Minifig (Dutch) x8

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in message <38D91001.DD3AC374@c...ve.com>... (...) Exactly. It's supply and demand: If you have 10 bidders and one Vader fig - the price will go up because they all want that fig and it's the only one. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: Star Wars LEGO Design Contest II

Yes, here are few from the first conetst. (URL) J In lugnet.build.contests, Jonathan Wilson writes: ?? Best never build before model ? ?Has anyone ever made a *minifig* scale tie fighter? I have seen microfig ones but ?no minifig scale ordenary tie (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: updated part: 971 minifig leg right

(...) Thanks - looks like I introduced this error when I split out the decorated surface. Please send to partsref@worldnet.att.net for inclusion in the next update, as a correction. Chris (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.845)

  Re: ANNOUNCE: UK J-Box Web Site

(...) I will take J-Box #3 (Minifig Box) to ReddiFest to pass on to David Leese. There is no one after Dave, so the list will get reused in a random order. If anyone else wants the Minifig Box, subscribe now, and avoid having to queue. -- Liam. UK (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Help needed, please!

Hi everyone, I've just returned from a week long vacation. (Don't envy me yet :) For some foolish reason or another, I took two minifigs with me. About three days ago, I realized one of the minifigs was missing. Search as I may, I couldn't find her. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: A minifig pack for EVERY theme

(...) Here's a better idea: Stop making all of the scarred/mustachioed/...lipsticked faces and go back to plain smileys. Then they can be either. Unless your women have hormone problems and your men are cross-dressers, it's hard to use today's (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  FA (eBay): red 1x1x1 thinwall corners (and more)

For new red 1x2x1 thinwalls and 1x1x1 thinwall corners, please see: (URL) see my other parts auctions at (URL) include: brown log walls brown log bricks dk-gray small and large BURPS green 16x32 baseplates green 3-leaf narrowleaf plants black 1x2x1 (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig Packs - Thoughts

This has actually been mentioned numerous times. I think that the reason LEGO isn't 'allowed' to make minifig packs with the Star Wars figures is because of the Hasbro situation. This was what actually brought up the fight with Lucas (or his (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.844)

More:  Next Page >>