 Administrative / Database / 607
606  |  608
Subject:
set 1271 Jungle Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 02:24:50 GMT

Today I bought, for $2.99, a set called "Jungle Surprise" at a 7-11 across
the street from where I work.  This set contains 24 pieces, including a red
snake and a black spider.  It also includes a FEMALE minifig (with a rifle)
and a silver-colored treasure piece. I didn't find it in the Pause database.
The little mini-catalog (one sheet) shows the Millennium Falcon and soccer
sets.  Just wanted to let everyone know about this. I might get the other
one they had if it's still there tomorrow.

02/22/00

bought the other one
Rick