Re: set 1271 Jungle Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:35:33 GMT

Chris Giddens wrote:
Yep, they've got them in Roxboro NC too.  Found it at a local Food Lion.  I'm
not sure about the silver treasure piece.  I haven't bought one.

The Food Lion on Western Blvd. in Raleigh HAD 3 of these last night (now
I do...). What I haven't figured out is how to tell which Food Lions
will have LEGO sets. The Western Blvd one seems to reliably have them. I
haven't found another Food Lion in the Triangle which does.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com